VirtualizeMyDC is a blog that mainly covers virtualization technologies that is owned and operated by me, Andrey Pogosyan. This blog came to be after I decided to put all my documentation into one spot for future reference and at the same time help out the community in any way that I can.
Andrey is a Solutions Architect who’s current focus is on Storage and Virtualization. Having worked in the IT industry for over 10 years, Andrey has had the opportunity to fulfill many different roles ranging from Desktop Support and all the way up to Architecture and Implementation.
- VMware vExpert 2013
- VMware vExpert 2014
- VMware vExpert 2015
- VMware vExpert 2016
Certifications I presently hold:
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCDST: Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- CCA: Citrix Certified Administrator on XenApp 6.5
- CCAA: Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator on XenApp 6.5
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator Exchange Server 2010
- MCTS: Exchange Server 2010, Configuring
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator on Windows Server 2003
- VCP5-DCV: VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization
- VCP5-DT: VMware Certified Professional – Desktop
Associate and Partner:
- VCA – Cloud: VMware Certified Associate: Cloud
- VCA -WM: VMware Certified Associate: Workforce Mobility
- VCA – DCV: VMware Certified Associate: Datacenter Virtualization
- VMSP: Veeam Sales Professional
- VMTSP: Veeam Technical Sales Professional
Most important thing, let’s have fun, learn new stuff and share!
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only and does not reflect my employer. The author of this blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.virtualizemydc.ca), is strictly at your own risk. The author of this blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.